Today is the day for Mudra, coming up with a real ‘jaadu’, for headache, earache, toothache, throat pain, chest/abdominal pain, numbness in body parts and so on…
Actually this Mudra brings about a reduction of the Vaata humor within the body. Vaata governs every moment in body and mind. It controls flow of blood, waste elimination, breathing and also movement of thoughts across the mind.
Excess of Vaata can make us more scattered, fearful and worried than usual.
So dear all, Vaata Nashak Mudra, has got solid reasons to appeal us all to perform it.
Place the tips of the index finger and middle finger on the base of the thumb and place the thumb on it. Little finger and ring finger should be straight.
1. It takes care of lack of stamina and endurance.
2. It helps in poor memory and forgetfulness.
3. It addresses all painful conditions like headache, earache, toothache, throat pain, backache, heel pain, joint pain etc.
4. It removes the numbness in body parts.
5. It reduces tremors and shivering.
6. It helps the underweight, emaciation, inexplicable weight loss.
7. It cures constipation and flatulence.
8. It takes care of creaking joints and osteoarthritis.
9. It gives relief to dry cracked skin, nails and hair.
10. It removes chronic/easy fatigue.
15 minutes thrice a day.
Mudra therapy is an effective way of non medical and holistic healing. Vaata Naashak Mudra is such a useful Mudra that it can be regularly performed to avoid illness.
The key to health and well -being is to keep our Pranas in harmony. When one Prana becomes imbalanced, the others tend to become imbalanced as well because they are linked together. The practice of Mudras aids in creating balance among the Pranas. So don’t think, just practice and be benefitted…